Venus online dating

posted by | Leave a comment

It may have had water oceans in the past, Venus's surface is a dry desertscape interspersed with slab-like rocks and is periodically resurfaced by volcanism.

As one of the brightest objects in the sky, Venus has been a major fixture in human culture for as long as records have existed.

The absence of evidence of lava flow accompanying any of the visible calderas remains an enigma.

The planet has few impact craters, demonstrating that the surface is relatively young, approximately 300–600 million years old.

The diameter of Venus is 12,103.6 km (7,520.8 mi)—only 638.4 km (396.7 mi) less than Earth's—and its mass is 81.5% of Earth's.

Conditions on the Venusian surface differ radically from those on Earth because its dense atmosphere is 96.5% carbon dioxide, with most of the remaining 3.5% being nitrogen.

Venus is one of the four terrestrial planets in the Solar System, meaning that it is a rocky body like Earth.

It is similar to Earth in size and mass, and is often described as Earth's "sister" or "twin".

Among these are flat-topped volcanic features called "farra", which look somewhat like pancakes and range in size from 20 to 50 km (12 to 31 mi) across, and from 100 to 1,000 m (330 to 3,280 ft) high; radial, star-like fracture systems called "novae"; features with both radial and concentric fractures resembling spider webs, known as "arachnoids"; and "coronae", circular rings of fractures sometimes surrounded by a depression. Exceptions are Maxwell Montes, named after James Clerk Maxwell, and highland regions Alpha Regio, Beta Regio, and Ovda Regio.Venus's thick clouds render observation of its surface impossible in visible light, and the first detailed maps did not emerge until the arrival of the Magellan orbiter in 1991.Plans have been proposed for rovers or more complex missions, but they are hindered by Venus's hostile surface conditions.The Venusian surface was a subject of speculation until some of its secrets were revealed by planetary science in the 20th century.Venera landers in 19 returned images of a surface covered in sediment and relatively angular rocks.

We have all type of personals, Christian singles, Catholic, Jewish singles, Atheists, Republicans, Democrats, pet lovers, cute Venus women, handsome Venus men, single parents, gay men, and lesbians.

Leave a Reply

tokyo adult sex dating service websites